Monday, July 16, 2007

Version 2.10.76

I recently upgraded to version 2.10.76. Incredibly I was still using version 2.6.40, but I really loved that version because it was so stable and there were absolutely no problems with it.

I am still testing version 2.10.76, and will make a full report later. Right now, though, I am having problems creating PDF files. When I create a "Performance and Capital Summary" report, I cannot make a PDF file of the report. When I click the "To PDF" button, FundCount brings up the "Calculating. Please wait..." notice and I sit there for minute after minute while the software "calculates." My guess is that the software is hanging on this function and is not getting anywhere. Twice now I have had to shut down my computer simply to interrupt FundCount which is stuck.

I will mention this to the guys in Moscow tomorrow, though, and since they are so quick at fixing problems, I'm sure it will be fixed very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home